A short walk from our private beach, sheltered behind the Tea Cottage, and surrounded by trees, our new cabin is ideal for families with up to two children or for a group of four. See below for our video tour – the cabin includes:
- One double and one twin bedroom (bed linen and towels provided)
- Lounge/Kitchen-Diner facing the sea
- Kitchen with crockery, cutlery, cooker, sink and fridge-freezer
- Shower room
- Parking space nearby
- Please note that there are steps to the Cabin from the parking space provided. There is no ramped access to the Cabin.
- We can also provide a cot.
Please note: normally in a peaceful location, it lies close to our Camp Field and there is noise and bustle during the set-up and operation of Camp mid-July to the end of August.
Prices for 2022
These prices are for the whole unit, not per person.
July to September, all half terms, Christmas, New Year and Easter:
£116.00 per night self catering
March to June and October, excluding Easter and half terms
£103.00 per night self catering
November to February, excluding Christmas and New Year
£84.00 per night self catering
Availability for Lee Cabin (sleeps 4)
We are currently taking bookings for this unit between 1 May 2022 and 31 May 2023, for at least 2 nights and arriving any day except Sunday.
How to book
Need to know something else? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to fill you in.