A short walk from our private beach, sheltered behind the Tea Cottage, and surrounded by trees, our new cabin is ideal for families with up to two children or for a group of four. See below for our video tour – the cabin includes:
- One double and one twin bedroom (bed linen and towels provided)
- Lounge/Kitchen-Diner facing the sea
- Kitchen with crockery, cutlery, cooker, sink and fridge-freezer
- Shower room
- Parking space nearby
- Please note that there are steps to the Cabin from the parking space provided. There is no ramped access to the Cabin.
- We can also provide a cot.
Please note: normally in a peaceful location, it lies close to our Camp Field and there is noise and bustle during the set-up and operation of Camp mid-July to the end of August.
Please also note: that due to COVID-19 Secure requirements, some furnishings and home comforts such as games and books have had to be removed.
Prices for 2020
These prices are for the whole unit, not per person.
July to September, all half terms, Christmas, New Year and Easter:
£110.00 per night self catering
March to June and October, excluding Easter and half terms
£98.00 per night self catering
November to February, excluding Christmas and New Year
£80.00 per night self catering
Lee Cabin availability
We are currently taking bookings for this unit until 30 September 2021, for at least 2 nights and arriving any day except Sunday.
How to book
Need to know something else? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to fill you in.