A short walk from our private beach, sheltered behind the Tea Cottage, and surrounded by trees, our new cabin is ideal for families with up to two children or for a group of four. See below for our video tour – the cabin includes:
- One double and one twin bedroom (bed linen and towels provided)
- Lounge/Kitchen-Diner facing the sea
- Kitchen with crockery, cutlery, cooker, sink and fridge-freezer
- Shower room
- Parking space nearby
- Please note that there are steps to the Cabin from the parking space provided. There is no ramped access to the Cabin.
- We can also provide a cot.
Please note: normally in a peaceful location, it lies close to our Camp Field and there is noise and bustle during the set-up and operation of Camp mid-July to the end of August.
Prices for 2020
These prices are for the whole unit, not per person.
July to September, all half terms, Christmas, New Year and Easter:
£110.00 per night self catering
March to June and October, excluding Easter and half terms
£98.00 per night self catering
November to February, excluding Christmas and New Year
£80.00 per night self catering
Lee Cabin availability
We take self catering bookings up to 12 months ahead, for at least 2 nights and usually following the House pattern of Mon-Fri / Fri-Sun (Sat-Sat in summer holidays).
How to book
Need to know something else? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to fill you in.