Lee Abbey Devon recognises and takes seriously its responsibility to protect the welfare of vulnerable adults and children while entrusted to our care.
Lee Abbey Devon is committed to:
- Listening to and relating effectively with vulnerable groups whilst they are part of Lee Abbey Devon activities.
- Providing a system for dealing with concerns related to the safety and wellbeing of children and adults.
- Encouraging and supporting parents and carers
- Ensuring that children’s and youth team members, community and pastoral workers are given support and training.
- Ensuring that the Safer Recruitment policy and procedures are followed at all times.