Please arrive from 4.00 pm, in time for afternoon refreshments between 4.00 – 6.00pm and dinner at 6.30 pm. If you make good time and are going to arrive before 4.00 pm you may wish to explore nearby Lynton and Lynmouth until we are ready to welcome you. We are sorry but accessing the house early will not be possible as we will be preparing for your arrival.
Departure is after breakfast by 10.00am please, unless departing after a Weekend Conference beginning on Friday afternoon and ending after Sunday lunch when departure time is 2.00pm.
The daily programme is simpler now than it used to be in the past. You will be invited to join the Community for Morning Prayers, either one or two morning Speaker led session(s) and Night Prayer. There will be pastoral support available and other activities are likely to be arranged.
A typical day
- Morning Prayers: 8.00 – 8.30 am
- Breakfast: 8.15 – 9.00 am
- Speaker Led Session: 10.00 am. The first 15-20 minutes is spent in sung worship.
- Morning Refreshments: 11.15am
- Speaker Led Session or Prayer Ministry: 11.45am
- Lunch: 12.45 pm
- Free Afternoon
- Afternoon Refreshments: 4.00 – 4.30pm
- Dinner: 6.30 pm
- Evening Activity (Optional): 7.45pm
- Hot Chocolate: 9.00 pm
- Night Prayer: 9.30 pm
Please note that this is a typical day, but the days may vary depending upon the Speaker programme. Also, please note that everything is optional! Feel free to join in as much or as little as you would like.