Right by the beach, the renovated Chalet makes a great base for groups of up to 12 to enjoy time together.
Tastefully decorated with a nautical theme, it includes all the comforts you need to cater for yourselves. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen, living area and plenty of bathroom facilities!
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to see current availability.
Have a look round…
- One double bedroom, two triple bedrooms and one room with four beds
- Open plan living area
- Kitchen with crockery, utensils, cooker, dishwasher, sink and fridge-freezer
- Separate bath-, shower- and wet rooms and two additional toilets
- Washing machine, ironing board and iron
- Travel cot and high chair
- Parking for two cars available outside
- All bed linen and towels (not beach towels) are provided.
Prices for 2023/24
These prices are for the whole unit, not per person.
July to September 2023, all half terms, Christmas, New Year and Easter:
£345.00 per night self catering, £360.00 per night from 1 September 2024
March to June and October , excluding Easter and half terms
£315.00 per night self catering, £330.00 per night from 1 October 2024
November to February, excluding Christmas and New Year
£235.00 per night self catering, £245.00 per night from 1 November 2024
Availability for Beach Chalet (sleeps 12)
We are currently taking bookings for this unit between now and 2 December 2024. Note: Your arrival and departure dates will need to match the start and end dates of a House programme, typically Monday to Friday or Friday to Sunday (Saturday to Friday/Saturday in the school summer holidays). For bookings within 3 months of arrival we may allow more flexible dates, as long as the House is open while you are staying, you stay at least 2 nights, and you aren't arriving on a Sunday.
How to book
More questions? Do contact Lee Abbey and we’ll be glad to help.