Right by the beach, the renovated Chalet makes a great base for groups of up to 12 to enjoy time together, and take part in the House programme if they want to.
The whole place was renewed from top to bottom in 2016. It’s tastefully decorated with a nautical theme, and includes all the comforts you need to cater for yourselves. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen, living area and plenty of bathroom facilities! Bed linen and towels are provided.
Please note that due to COVID-19 Secure requirements, some furnishings and home comforts such as games and books have had to be removed.
Have a look round…
- One double bedroom, two triple bedrooms and one room with four beds
- Open plan living area
- Kitchen with crockery, utensils, cooker, dishwasher, sink and fridge-freezer
- Separate bath-, shower- and wet rooms and two additional toilets
- Washing machine, ironing board and iron
- Travel cot and high chair
- Parking for two cars available outside
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
Prices for 2021
These prices are for the whole unit, not per person.
July to September, all half terms, Christmas, New Year and Easter:
£271.00 per night self catering
March to June and October, excluding Easter and half terms
£243.00 per night self catering
November to February, excluding Christmas and New Year
£174.00 per night self catering
Availability for Beach Chalet (sleeps 12)
We are currently taking bookings for this unit until 30 April 2022, for at least 2 nights and arriving any day except Sunday.
How to book
More questions? Do contact Lee Abbey and we’ll be glad to help.