We have two charging points for electric cars and hybrids. Donations for use can be made at Reception.
The data sheet for our particular charging ports (EVWP2140) can be found by clicking here. Our particular type is 7.2kW.
Status Indicator Guide
- Flashing blue light – ready for charge (IEC socket only)
- Fixed blue light – cable plugged in but not charging
- Fixed green light – charging in progress
- Flashing red light – fault indicated – switch off unit at source and switch back on after 20 secs to clear fault. If fault persists, contact reception.
- Ensure the status indicator shows a blue light
- Insert your charging cable into the vehicle first and then insert the other end into the charging point socket or insert the tethered cable into the vehicle
- Ensure the status indicator changes to a fixed green light
- To disconnect: remove the plug from the vehicle first then remove the plug from the charging point socket; this allows time for the lock to disengage in the socket (if hatchlocks fitted) or disconnect the tethered cable
- To prevent damage and water ingress, ensure the tethered cable is wrapped around the unit with the connector stowed in the remote socket when not in use