Lee Abbey Camp has been running since 1948, giving young people the chance to explore life, meaning and faith surrounded by people their own age.
Most of our team (who include teachers, vets, doctors, software engineers, professional entertainers and even management consultants) are ex-campers who give up two weeks of their summer to return to the campsite where their own lives were so radically changed.
What do we believe?
- We believe that young people are part of the solution not part of the problem.
- We believe we’re happier when we look out for each other.
- We believe that life would be better if it was a bit simpler.
- We believe people should be real.
- We believe everyone’s got a massive creative streak.
- We believe some people take themselves too seriously.
- We believe faith can move you and me, not just mountains.