Come and experience the beauty of Lee Abbey. This early Victorian gate house has stunning views across the gardens, down to Lee Bay. It is situated beside the main house, with access to Lee Abbey gardens. The lodge is spacious and bright with olde worlde charm. It has a quirky staircase and rooms on different levels. Downstairs is a modern kitchen and bathroom, with washing machine in annex outside. It is available for the first time and for a limited time, as a self-catering unit. It sleeps up to 6 adults. All bed linen and towels are provided.
Tower Lodge is available exclusively from 28 May to 31 July 2021 at £140 per night (minimum stay 2 nights).
Have a look around…
- Sleeps up to 6: two double bedrooms, one single, additional small room with a single futon.
- Spacious lounge
- Dining room
- Kitchen with crockery, utensils, cooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Downstairs bathroom
- Additional toilet and basin upstairs
- Travel cot and highchair available upon request
- Access to Lee Abbey gardens and small private outside yard behind
- Parking space nearby
- All bed linen and towels are provided
- Please note that the staircase inside is steep and narrow. There is no ramped access to the house.
Parking is on the road opposite Tower Lodge but for loading and unloading it’s fine to pull up to the front door.
Except for enquiries at reception, in this time of Covid-19 please avoid entering other Lee Abbey buildings.
Prices for 2021
These prices are for the whole unit, not per person.
This property is available between 28 May and 31 July 2021 at £140 per night (minimum stay 2 nights).
Availability for Tower Lodge (sleeps 6)
We are currently taking bookings for this unit between 28 May 2021 and 31 July 2021, for at least 2 nights and arriving any day except Sunday.
How to book
More questions? Do contact Lee Abbey and we’ll be glad to help.