Available for the first time as a self-catering unit, this stunning stone cottage, situated by the path to Lee Bay and has been recently updated. It sleeps 5 people.
The lodge is incredibly spacious and bright with an abundance of classic cottage charm.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
Have a look round…
- Sleeps 5 people with; one double bedroom, one twin and a single.
- Spacious lounge
- Snug/play room
- Kitchen with crockery, utensils, cooker, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Dining room
- Downstairs bathroom
- Travel cot and high chair available upon request
- Garden space with table and chairs
- Parking space nearby
- All bed linen and towels are provided
Prices for 2021
These prices are for the whole unit, not per person.
This property is available until 1 August 2021 at £140 per night.
Availability for Lower Lodge (sleeps 5)
We are currently taking bookings for this unit between 1 July 2021 and 29 August 2021, for at least 2 nights and arriving any day except Sunday.
How to book
More questions? Do contact Lee Abbey and we’ll be glad to help.