An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Publicity & Media Coordinator. The successful applicant will work as part of the Marketing team and will be responsible for developing media content to drive forward the image of Lee Abbey, generating publicity and distributing information to media representatives.
Although the role of Publicity & Media Coordinator will be your main responsibility you will also take an active role in the worship, creative and serving aspects of our life in Community and welcoming our guests to Lee Abbey.
The Publicity and Marketing Coordinator would be responsible for much:
All outward bound media.
Producing, or co-ordinating production of:
· In house promotional videos.
· For the development of all publicity regarding the various strands of Lee Abbey Ministry’s including social media platforms as well as traditional print mediums.
· To manage, attend and organise all aspects of Lee Abbey’s exhibition initiatives.
· Ownership of the social media channels, for the increase in followers and engagement with followers.
· Other in-house point-of-sale, publicity and signage as required
· Promotional items to aid marketing
· Writing and producing email newsletters
Support the Marketing Manager with the planning and execution of exhibition stands at exhibitions, festivals and other events to advertise Lee Abbey.
Analysis of website and social media data in order to maximise Lee Abbey’s marketing opportunities
Writing and co-ordinating press releases
Taking photographs for use in all promotional materials and media
Development of ideas about ways to promote aspects of Lee Abbey’s ministry
The person we’re looking for
You’ll need to be able to write engaging copy, use modern design software, and manage your tasks with a certain amount of independence. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and ProCreate on Apple Mac Systems is essential, and experience of Web design would be desirable. Software training to enhance your core application knowledge will be provided where appropriate.
The role of Publicity and Media Coordinator will be just one part of your life here. You will also take an active role in other aspects of Community life, which includes serving guests at meals, participating in Community and guest services, walks, entertainment and more, as appropriate according to your gifts.
The position is residential with appropriate allowance, accommodation and full board provided.