This post will support the growth strategy of Lee Abbey Devon for the foreseeable future. You will provide the necessary skills to consolidate and grow current market sectors as well as move the ministry into new areas, through innovative and strategic thinking.
• To help develop and implement the marketing communications strategy for Lee Abbey Devon and product related activity to include advertising, PR, digital and exhibitions and events.
• Work with the Head of Business and the Warden to identify new ministry opportunities and launch corresponding marketing plans.
• Oversee the delivery of marketing collateral including brochures; flyers; website and video/animation.
• Monitor all aspects of agreed marketing campaigns for effectiveness and KPIs.
• Oversee database management including CRM and joint marketing ventures with stakeholders.
This position is residential and includes an allowance, and full board accommodation