The Lee Abbey Friends, partners in ministry, are an essential part of the Lee Abbey Movement and have provided vital prayer support for our work and ministry since the Lee Abbey Movement began in 1946.
Lee Abbey Friends commit:
- to Christ as Saviour and Lord
- to work, through prayer and witness, for the conversion of others
- to regular prayer – for the renewal of the church, for the work of Lee Abbey and for your local churches and communities
Lee Abbey’s commitment to our Friends:
- to pray for you
- to send you a copy of Rapport magazine every four months, with news, stories, articles and reflections from across the Movement, and this also includes ‘Prayer Partners’ – a daily prayer guide to help you pray effectively for the work of Lee Abbey
- to give you ‘Called by God’, a booklet of daily reading and reflections based on the Lee Abbey Rule of Life
- to offer a Lee Abbey Week once a year for Friends to gather for fun, fellowship and prayer
- put you in touch with your nearest Friends Group who meet to support each other and Lee Abbey
The recommended minimum subscription is £25 per year, but if you would like to donate more – as many do – of course you can!
NEW: Friends social hubs
Connect with other Lee Abbey Friends on social media with the same interests, share stories and pray for each other.
How do I join?
Click the button below to download the enrolment form. Please print, fill in both pages, and post them all to Lee Abbey (don’t send them to your bank). We’ll do the rest.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Lee Abbey Friend!